Operations managers can use CheckAGAIN to control their returned check recovery process without adding any new hardware, software, or in-store training.
CheckAGAIN uses electronic bad check recovery methods and reporting tools that allow you to effectively control your recovery process. With CheckAGAIN, you will know sooner when a check has bounced, allowing you to stop repeat offenders and maintain control over your check recovery program.
CheckAGAIN makes it easy for you to use its services. There is no need for store-level training and no hardware or software upgrades are necessary. In fact, CheckAGAIN can easily integrate its services into existing infrastructures, allowing businesses to recovery check more quickly and efficiently, and meet compliance goals.
- Spend less time controlling and managing recovery program
- Quickly learn about returned checks to prevent repeat offenders
- Save valuable employee resources
- Customizable web reporting to meet your requirements, including compliance reports
- Track check acceptance activity by store and/or clerk