State and local government agencies trust CheckAGAIN to maximize their returned check recovery while providing excellent customer service to taxpayers.
State and local government agencies accept personal checks for payments, including personal property taxes, driver's license fees, parking tickets, and more. Unfortunately, some of these checks will inevitably be returned for insufficient funds. CheckAGAIN has years of experience helping state and county agencies faced with the challenge of effectively recovering NSF checks.
Just like other businesses, state and local government agencies trust CheckAGAIN to deliver reliable, cost-effective solutions for maximizing bounced check recovery programs. CheckAGAIN completely automates the management and monitoring of returned checks, so you don't have to worry about the day-to-day routine of check collections.
CheckAGAIN's experienced management team includes responsive customer support representatives. Your taxpayers will enjoy the benefit of a single point of contact for all of their returned check needs.
- Save money on costly bounced check bank fees
- Stop up to 75% of returned checks before they happen
- Recover 20 to 30% more bad checks than conventional methods
- Recover 100% of the principal on returned checks
- Speed check recovery to 24 hours
- Access customizable returned check reports 24 x 7